Naruto story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to play the RPG

2 posters

Go down

How to play the RPG Empty How to play the RPG

Post  Dazuka Ratoru Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 pm

The point to this Rpg
The point of this Naruto Styled Rpg is to be the best ninja out there and being the best means being the highest rank possible which is some type of Kage. A Kage is a leader of a village.

Character Creation
Creation is very very simple. All you have to do is this.
Name: Your Characters Name
Element: Pick fire, water, air, earth, or lighting
Village: Pick a village listed in the village forum
And a description of your person

Ranking Up
Ranking up is the hardest part f the rpg and the funnest because to me it just feels great being a higher rank then another person. To rank up you have to do missions, learn your clans jutsu and your villages jutsu will enable you to rank up. You will have to ask me or the other kage what you need to do to rank up. Sometimes we will just say do missions or make a team to do missions faster. Teams can only be three no more or less either its three or alone.

Shops
Shop is how you buy items to make your battles and missions way easier. You get ryo (money) from doing missions. You can open a shop for 10000 ryo and you have to keep paying that weekly. You can't copy items from other stores and also no under pricing. You can over price but just to warn you no one will buy something over priced. So just think of something to keep the prices fair.

Getting New Elements
The Last thing I can think of is telling you how to get a new element. Ok to get your first new element is when you become a Jonin. Having to elements will have a very big advantage over your opponents.You get your second new element when you become a Sage and you can a forth one when I say you can make a Village. Only Admins And Mods can have all five.

Dazuka Ratoru
The Silent Killer

Ryo : 201000003

Back to top Go down

How to play the RPG Empty Re: How to play the RPG

Post  Shimigari Ramarti Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am

God jobo

Shimigari Ramarti
Kage

Ryo : 1000003

http://story-of-naruto.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down